THE COVENANT WITH GOD
As addressed in The Curse of 1920, in 1994, the year of Yahweh’s Emancipation Proclamation for America, the masculine Republicans appropriately and revealingly became the head of the House and served in that role for twelve years—the number of masculine government, the number of memorial stones placed in the Promised Land upon crossing the Jordan River. In 1994, the Republicans made the Contract with America, which was in fact a highly revealing step towards the very changes that must take place in this nation. Today, we need to enter into a like Contract—a Covenant With God—that we will reverse the Curse of 1920! To do this, we must fulfill the following:
THE COVENANT WITH GOD
The Women’s Rights Movement:
The escalating destruction of our nation in the last ninety years has proven that the woman is the weaker vessel who is easily deceived, and needs the strengthening of the law to protect her from the temptation of filing for divorce, rejecting her head, leaving the home, and destroying the family, or getting involved in government. Our nation has sadly proven that abandonment of patriarchal government destroys the home and this nation. To reverse this Curse:
(1) The Nineteenth Amendment must be repealed and men alone be given the right to vote and to govern,
(2) We must restore the patriarchal government whereupon this nation was founded, including property and divorce laws, and
(3) We must establish a sunset law on public welfare so as to restore the structure of the home—a man and a wife—as well as initiative.
To restore the black man to the head of his home:
(1) Welfare must be removed so that the woman and children must learn to once again depend on the man, and
(2) Patriarchal government must be restored and divorce laws changed to reflect the man’s legal right to all assets in the home, including the children. Responsibility produces responsibleness, for both parties.
To restore the family:
(1) The man is the head of the home and head of society, and the woman cannot exercise the authority of the man in either,
(2) The husband is to love and honor his wife,
(3) The wife is to obey her husband,
(4) Divorce is not an option (except in the case of infidelity),
(5) The married woman is to be the keeper of the home and refrain from working outside of it, and
(6) Children are to obey their parents in all things.
And, women need to:
Repent and get out of men’s clothing and the place of the man and find their place in the home under their husband’s authority, covering themselves in modest women’s clothing.
Abraham’s marriage to the cursed Canaanite, Keturah, and the six sons they brought forth, clearly evidenced the course this nation has followed under the Curse of 1920—music, ensnared, doubly contentious, forsaking, and sinking down into the mud. The curse of Ham came upon this nation through Voodoo music, effecting the curse of Satan-headed Africa with all its ill and destructive practices. Therefore:
We must bring our children under the protective covering of responsible and moral censorship of the music and entertainment industry, both through government and through the home.
Abortion and Euthanasia:
There are many women who, in weakness or ignorance, give in to the murder of the infant within their womb simply because our laws do not strengthen them to do what is just and right and good. Both child and mother need the protection of the law as written in Hebrews 12:12–13, “Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed.”
There is a crying need in our nation for the law to fulfill this just purpose for the expectant mother and the child living within her, thus:
We must remove the Curse of abortion and euthanasia and make the acknowledged killing of innocent lives a crime. We must defend the weak and the innocent.
And to the doctors, we remind you of the oath and covenant that was given to you by the Father of Medicine, and call you to faithfully uphold it:
I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion. With purity and with holiness I will pass my life and practice my Art.